The Pocahontas County CVB & our countywide tourism partners are now more than ever dedicated to your safety and wellbeing to ensure your vacation in Nature’s Mountain Playground is enjoyable, comfortable and most importantly, safe.
We thank travelers for respecting and adhering to the new travel practices and these guidances.
- Stay home if you, or anyone in your household, is sick or showing symptoms.
- Wear masks in all public indoor spaces and outside when social distancing cannot be maintained.
- Follow social distancing guidelines.
- Avoid any direct contact with staff and other guests.
- Practice good hygiene, washing hands frequently or using hand sanitizer.
- Be patient – our industry partners and businesses thank you in advance for exercising as much patience as you can during these ever changing times.
Health, safety & wellbeing are top priorities for the Pocahontas County CVB and all our tourism partners and businesses. We have implemented the Mountain Culture Safety Pledge using CDC, West Virginia and Pocahontas County guidelines, recommendations & best practices. Our Pocahontas County tourism and business partners have implemented the following standards to ensure guests and patrons health and safety is the top priority.
- Follow CDC guidelines for disinfecting and cleaning.
- Wear face masks in accordance with state mandates, and are required to wear in all indoor spaces and outside where social distancing cannot be maintained.
- Follow social distancing & capacity guidelines.
- Monitor wellbeing of staff through daily health assessments.
- Wash hands frequently and have hand sanitizer readily available.